- A sad day for Norway
- [NOR] Telenor Svalbard celebrates 100 years in the Arctic
- [FIN] Kesko supports young athletes and art students with scholarships
- [DEN] Alfa Laval completes acquisition of Aalborg Industries
- [SWE] Saab signs additional agreement for air ambulance
- [SWE] Billerud starts pilot study for production of green oil from forest residues
- [DEN] FLSmidth wins cement modernisation project in Russia
- Discount Oakley Sunglasses On Sale om Hello world!
- Cheap Mcm Backpack om [SWE] Nobel Week guests of honour arriving in Stockholm
- Mcm Bag Men om [SWE] New President and Chief Executive Officer of NCC
- Mcm Duffle Bag om [NOR] Aker Solutions wins contract for pipe mill process building in USA
- Oakley Sunglasses Wholesale om Hello world!
Dagsarkiv: december 7, 2010
AB Volvo Penta and Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd have entered into a technological agreement to develop a boat control system. Through the wholly owned electronics company, CPAC Systems, Volvo Penta is developing world-leading electronic solutions, CAN-based network, linking the engine, … Läs mer
Ericsson announced today it has been selected as a key equipment and services provider for Sprint’s Network Vision program, the next evolution of the Sprint network. Network Vision will launch beginning in 2011. The five-year contract includes Ericsson building a … Läs mer