Dagsarkiv: januari 19, 2011

[FIN] Wärtsilä delivers a marine scrubber to Containerships Ltd

Wärtsilä, the marine industry’s leading ship power solutions provider, has signed a turnkey contract with Containerships Ltd Oy of Finland. The agreement covers the retrofitting of a Wärtsilä fresh water scrubber for the vessel Containerships VII, which is equipped with … Läs mer

Publicerat i Categories | Etiketter | Kommentering avstängd

[NOR] Eltek sells Nera Networks to Ceragon for USD 48.5 million

Eltek ASA  entered into and completed a definitive share purchase agreement for the sale of Nera Networks AS  to Ceragon (UK) Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ceragon Networks Ltd , being a leading provider of high-capacity, 4G/LTE-ready wireless backhaul … Läs mer

Publicerat i Categories | Etiketter | Kommentering avstängd

[SWE] Autoliv Wins Hyundai-Kia Supplier of the Year Award

Autoliv Korea has been awarded the HKMC Supplier of the Year award for 2010. The award was presented at the Hyundai Kia Motor Corporation’s annual supplier conference held at Jeju Island, South Korea. This prestigious award was given in recognition … Läs mer

Publicerat i Categories | Etiketter | Kommentering avstängd

[SWE] EQT Greater China II acquires Classic Fine Foods Group

EQT Greater China II has acquired Classic Fine Foods Group from UK-based Vestey Group Ltd. EQT Greater China now owns 96% of CFF while management holds the remaining 4%. CFF is the leading multinational importer and distributor of fine foods, … Läs mer

Publicerat i Categories | Etiketter | Kommentering avstängd